Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year & Happy New Coupons!

Well, it's a brand new year and we are off to a great start with some new printable coupons!  Be sure to check all of the printable coupon sites for coupons that interest you.  Here are some of my favorites:
  • At coupons.com -- $0.75 off any Muir Glen product (will be free tomato sauce and tomato paste at Wegmans!) and $0.75 coupons for Frosted Toast Crunch, Dulce de Leche Cheerios, and Multigrain Peanut Butter Cheerios (try zip 77477 if you don't see them, I'm hoping for a 2/$5 sale which would make these $1 each after they double at Tops or Wegmans)
  • At smartsource.com -- $0.50 off 2 Yoplait Greek yogurts, $0.75 off Multigrain Cheerios, and $0.75 off 2 Yoplait Go-gurts
  • At redplum.com -- $0.50 on any StarKist tuna pouch (should make for free or cheap after the coupon doubles) and $2.00 off 2 Sensodyne products
  • At pillsbury.com -- $1.10 on 2 Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough (I just saw some Christmas ones on clearance for $0.99 each at Wegmans = cheap, plus my kids won't care!), $0.85 off any Muir Glen product (free at Wegmans), $0.60 off Cinnamon Toast Crunch, $0.60 off Chex mix (should make for free or cheap when doubled and paired with a sale), and $0.85 off 2 Yoplait Go-gurts
I definitely have my work cut out for me today, with lots of printing, clipping, and organizing to do!

2 comments: