Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wegmans deals from this week's trip

Even though I bought several items not on sale and/or without coupons this week at Wegmans, I still was able to save approximately 43% of my grocery bill ($65.13 spent, retail value of $113.88).  My shopping cart was such a mixture this week: I had several organic and natural items as well as processed foods like hot dogs.  What can I say?  If it's a good deal and we'll eat it, I'll go ahead and stock up!  :-)  Here are my favorite deals from this week:

8 packages of Oscar Mayer hot dogs - $1 each
On sale 2/$3, used 4 $1 off 2 coupons from coupons.com and the 6/19 SmartSource coupon insert

15 Michelina's frozen entrees - $0.69 each
On sale $0.89 each, used 3 $1 off 5 coupons printed from here (although they don't seem to have any up right now)

6 cartons of Silk almond milk - $2.39 and $2.29
Priced at $3.39, used 4 $0.55 coupons (double to $1.10) and 2 $1 coupons.  I was hoping for a bit better of a deal on these, but my youngest daughter drinks this, my coupons were expiring this week, and it has a pretty long shelf life so I bought it now in case I don't get any more new coupons before I need some again.

2 jars of Goya olives - $0.89 each
Priced at $1.99, used 2 $0.55 coupons (double to $1.10) from here

1 package of Tic Tacs - FREE
On sale for $0.99, used $1 off coupon from the 6/12 Red Plum coupon insert

1 carton of Organic Valley half & half - $0.49
Priced at $1.99, used $0.75 coupon (doubles to $1.50) from here

2 boxes of Luigi's Italian ice - $1.49 each
On sale for $2.49 each, used 2 $0.50 coupons (double to $1) from redplum.com

2 boxes of Barbara's Puffin cereal - $1.50 each
On sale 2/$5, used 2 $1 off coupons found here

1 bottle of Teas' Tea - FREE
On sale for $0.99, used $0.50 coupon from their Facebook page.  This one actually surprised me...The Facebook coupon has "do not double" printed on it.  Generally, if the bar code on the coupon starts with a 5 the coupon will double (even if it says not to) and if it starts with a 9 (which this coupon does) it will not double.

2 bottles of L'Oreal Kids shampoo - $1.09 each
On sale for $2.59 each, used to 2 $0.75 coupons (double to $1.50) from redplum.com (no longer available, sorry!)

If you need hot dogs for the upcoming holiday, now's the time to hit Wegmans and stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment