Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New BOGO Dove chocolate coupon!

This morning I stopped in Tops to pick up some of their 10/$10 produce items.  While I was in the check-out lane, I noticed a tearpad attached to the candy shelves (for some reason, Blogger isn't letting me upload the picture) with "Get One Free (up to $0.69) when you buy any one Dove Chocolate Singles (1.16 oz. - 1.3 oz.)" coupons, with an expiration date of 2/29/12.  I didn't buy any because it looked like the Tops price was $0.99, which would make my second one not completely free.  However, I grabbed a couple and will see if Wegmans or Target sell them cheaper.  I think they'll be great stocking stuffers!

Update: Blogger seems to have resolved their earlier issue.  Here's the coupon to look for:

No comments:

Post a Comment