Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tops anniversary game - great coupon today!

I've mentioned it in several Tops shopping trip posts, but I just wanted to post another reminder to play the Tops 50th anniversary game every day.

You can play the game here after you've registered your BonusCard. Pop a balloon for a chance to be a daily $50 gift card winner. If you don't win (have any of my readers won, because I sure haven't!), you can download a consolation prize coupon. You can play once every day to get a new coupon. I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised by several awesome coupons!

I've forgotten to play the past several days, but I just played tonight and was so excited to see today's coupon: $1.00 off any General Mills cereal.  This will match up great with the sale starting 3/25: selected varieties of GM cereals are on sale 4/$10.  Using today's coupon from the game knocks the price of a box to just $1.50. 

The ad shows a picture of Cocoa Puffs, Cheerios, and Honey Nut Cheerios, but I don't know if there are any others included in the "selected varieties."  Here are several coupons that can lower the price even more when paired with a $1 store coupon above, but only if they are included in the sale:

$0.75 off Cookie Crisp - free after coupon doubles
$0.50 off Lucky Charms - $0.50 after coupon doubles

There are also these coupons, but aren't as good of a deal in my opinion:
$1.00 off 3 select GM cereals (includes a bunch, including the 3 pictured in the ad) 
$1.00 off 2 select Cheerios (doesn't include plain or Honey Nut) - here and here

Good luck and be sure to report back if you're a lucky gift card winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment