Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A new Tops gas station

You all know one of the reasons I shop at Tops is due to the gas points program, and I accumulate almost all of my gas points from redeeming coupons.  In the past, I've been able to fill up for as low as $0.17 per gallon, which is a HUGE savings with gas prices out of control.

The biggest drawback of the gas points is that there aren't a lot of Tops gas stations in the Rochester area.  I just saw this article about a new location that opened today at the store at the corner of North Winton and Blossom Roads.  I was also excited that it stated the Mt. Read location in Greece is slated to get their gas station this summer (I've been told many times that it's "coming in the near future" for almost a year now, so it's nice to have that narrowed down).

Even with having to travel a little bit to take advantage of cheap gas, it has been totally worth it for me.  See the Tops website for more information on their gas points program.

No comments:

Post a Comment