Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A good-bye and a new hello

As you can see, there haven't been any new posts from me in a very long time.  Earlier this year, our family decided to take a huge leap of faith.  After much thought, my husband and I decided to pack up the family and move to Cheyenne, Wyoming.  Between job searches, road trips to scout the area, getting our local home ready to sell, buying a new home, packing up, and moving cross-country, my time was at a premium and something had to give.  So, this blog was put on hold.  Today I started a new blog featuring mostly Wyoming deals, Thrifty Wyoming Mom.  At this point, I'm planning on leaving Reality Couponing in Rochester up, since there are still some helpful links available to any readers who stumble upon it.

I hope you have found this blog useful and wish you many happy (and inexpensive) shopping trips in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment