Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Mega Swag Bucks Day -- Have you done your search yet?

 


I've done one search already on Swagbucks today. Have you? Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day, where the chances of being rewarded large denominations of Swag Bucks is increased. What are you waiting for? Go do your searches now!

Not familiar with Swagbucks? Here's the deal:

Swagbucks is a search engine (like Google or Yahoo). You are awarded points randomly (called Swag Bucks) when you search the Internet, answer surveys, watch videos, play games, etc. Once you sign up (it's free!), you can also refer friends and family and earn points from their referrals.

I normally earn my points through doing the web searches only (and really, who doesn't already do that? Why not get rewarded for what you're already doing?). I seem to get points after my third or fourth search and I try to do it once in the morning and again in the evening. When I earn points for a search, they are generally in the 7 - 10 point range. I've also done some surveys and earned a bunch of points very quickly. And every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day, where the odds of winning high-value Swag Bucks are increased.

Swag Bucks are redeemed in the Swagstore. While there are a lot of things to choose from, my favorite item hands down is the $5 Amazon gift card for 450 points. I know, that sounds like a lot of points, right? Trust me, if you commit to doing 2 searches per day, the points can add up quickly. I started using Swagbucks in June 2011 and and have happily cashed in for Amazon gift cards which really help with my Christmas shopping. Who doesn't like saving money on gifts?!

Interested? Sign up at Swagbucks (remember, it's free) and start earning free stuff!

Amazon gift cards earned in 2011: $45
Amazon gift cards earned in 2012: $65
Amazon gift cards earned in 2013: $5

No comments:

Post a Comment