Saturday, November 10, 2012

Reminder: Tops gas points expire today!!

 

If you worked hard earning gas points during the past earning period, make sure you don't forget to use them to get your gas discount. Gas points expire today, and it's use them or lose them. Check here for a list of Tops gas station locations.
 
I was able to earn a gas discount of $3.10 per gallon this time around, which enabled me to fill up my vehicle with a little over 17 gallons at $0.75/gallon.  It cost me $13.00 and saved me $53.10.  I love being able to save so much money at the gas station!
 
The next gas points earning period begins tomorrow, 11/12, and runs through 12/29.  It's time to start clipping those coupons and planning those shopping trips to take full advantage of gas points again!

No comments:

Post a Comment