Saturday, January 12, 2013

Reminder: Last day of Tops gas points earning period!


Make sure you use up any coupons for this week's sale at Tops today, since it's that last day of the current gas points earning period.  You can redeem your gas points through 1/26. 

This has been an AWESOME gas points period for me.  I filled up my van for FREE when I earned $3.70 per gallon off and have since earned an additional $1.80 off that I'll use on my next fill up.  This was definitely my favorite gas points period! :-)

I'd love to know how my readers fared with their gas points earnings.  Feel free to leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I was able to get free gas for the first time last Sunday! In total I've earned $5.20 off this earning period, so definitely my favorite gas points period as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You've gotta love free gas! :-)

    ReplyDelete