Thursday, February 9, 2012

2/5 - 2/11: Not much shopping this week

My freezer, refrigerator, and pantry are well-stocked.  Nothing really jumped out at me at in the Tops circular this week either, so I had my smallest weekly shopping trip ever.  Are you ready?  Wait for it...
 

2 cartons of  Yoplait lactose free yogurt - $0.60
On sale for $0.60 each, used a BOGO Catalina coupon I received at the register 2 weeks ago

2 cans of Tops green beans - FREE
On sale 20/$10, used the $1 off 2 Tops store coupon I earned from playing the "pop the balloon" game I blogged about the other day

1 Twix bar - FREE
Priced at $0.99, used a free product coupon I received via snail mail (I really thought I should have had to pay tax on it, but who am I to argue with the register when it's in my favor?)

The retail cost was $4.35 and I paid a whopping $0.60 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of 86%.

Other than possibly needing milk within the next 2 days, this is it for my shopping this week.  Pretty boring, but it's nice being able to "shop" from my stockpiled food that I've bought previously at low prices.

 The only other thing in the ad that I found interesting was the cereal deal: buy any 5, get a $3 Catalina coupon / buy any 10, get $6 / buy any 15, get $6.  There is a selection of several of cereals to choose from priced at 4/$10.  I'm so well-stocked with cereal that I didn't need to buy more, but if anyone is interested there are some printable cereal coupons out there to match up with this sale:

No comments:

Post a Comment