Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Diaper Club at Tops

If you've been a regular reader of this blog, you have probably noticed there are some items I never mention, even if they are on sale.  Since I don't have any babies or pets, I don't generally look for or research deals relating to them.

Since it was featured in this week's Tops ad and there may be readers who could benefit from it, I thought I'd point out the new Diaper Club that Tops has started...

For every $1.00 you spend using your Bonus Card on any brand of diapers, you automatically receive 1 diaper point. When you collect 100 diaper points, you will receive a coupon at checkout for $20 off your next diaper purchase. This offer is good on any brand of diapers or pull-ups.  I don't see any information regarding coupons, but if I had to guess I would think the points would be calculated on the pre-coupon price of any diapers you buy.  Matching coupons with sales can hopefully net you some cheap diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment