Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bayer Advanced aspirin deal!

Since it seems like I always have a headache, I was happy to see at least 2 local drug stores offering great deals this week on Bayer Advanced aspirin.  Here are a couple of scenarios you can take advantage of:

CVS
Buy 1 Bayer Advanced aspirin at $3, use the $2 off coupon from the 6/22 SmartSource coupon insert.  Pay $1 out of pocket and receive $1 in ExtraCare Bucks to use on a future order.  Use the rebate form from the 6/22 SmartSource coupon insert (adjacent to the coupon) to get a $1 rebate. 

Rite Aid
Buy 1 Bayer Advanced aspirin at $3.99, use the $2 off coupon from the 6/22 SmartSource coupon insert.  Pay $1.99 out of pocket and receive $1.99 in +UP rewards to use on a future order.  Use the rebate form from the 6/22 SmartSource coupon insert to get a $1.99 rebate. 

I picked a bottle up at Rite Aid today and will be mailing in my rebate form before I forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment