Thursday, June 23, 2011

Target: Kraft salad dressing for $0.73 (and other deals)


Target has Kraft salad dressing on sale for $1.59 each.  I used a Target coupon for "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" and stacked it with a $1 off 2 manufacturer coupon from the 6/19 SmartSource coupon insert.  The total for 3 salad dressings was $2.18 or $0.73 each!

I picked up a few other things at Target today, too. 

Fuze drinks are on sale for $1 each. There were coupons on tear pads at Tops - buy 4 Fuze, get a 1 liter Dasani water free.  Both the Fuze and Dasani are on sale for $1 this week at Tops, too, but neither of the stores I shop at carry the 1 liter size (despite featuring it in their sales flyer - go figure!).  So, I took the coupon to Target and used it there.

I also bought an Up & Up hair detangler for $0.84 ($1.34 - $0.50 Target hair care coupon), an Up & Up baby shampoo for $0.87 ($1.37 - $0.50 Target baby care coupon), and a set of Mead flash cards (there will be no slacking this summer!) for $0.79 ($1.79 - $1 Target coupon). 

Since the mosquitos love me so much, I was planning on picking up a Benedryl Itch Relief Stick for $0.29 ($2.29 - $2 coupon from the 6/19 Red Plum coupon insert).  Unfortunately, everyone else must've had the same idea because my store was completely out of stock on them.  The coupon doesn't expire for a very long time and this is Target's regular price (and I'm sure I'll continue to attract mosquitos!), so I'll just watch for the store to restock it and pick it up another time. 

Total before coupons was $16.64 and I paid $9.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment