Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cereal money maker at Tops!

So, I blogged earlier today about the Kellogg's cereal deals I bought at Tops and realized just now that it is going to be a money maker (credit goes to my 11-year-old who read the back of the box and found out about this additional promotion)!

The 4 boxes of Corn Pops I bought have codes inside that can be entered and redeemed in a Cars 2 promotion.  Among the various prizes, 4 codes get you a $5 prepaid Visa debit card.  Since I only paid $2.40 total for 4 boxes these, it will be a $2.60 money maker for me!  I already entered and redeemed them this evening and should be receiving my money within 90 days. 

According the website, codes are available on several Kellogg's cereals (ironically, the Frosted Flakes I also bought today are listed but the boxes I picked up don't have codes on them), Eggo waffles, and Keebler crackers.  You can enter up to 8 codes per day and 30 codes total.  The promotion runs until 6/30/12 or while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment