Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kraft salad dressing as low as $0.44 at Target!

So, I decided to leave the kids at home with Dad tonight and head over to Target for some "me time."  As I was roaming the aisles in peace and quiet, I noticed Kraft salad dressing for $1.69 each.  I realized I had both a manufacturer coupon and Target coupon which made these a bargain.  Print out the Target coupon for $1 off 2 and stack it with the $1.50 off 2 manufacturer coupon from the Sunday inserts a couple of weeks ago (I think it was from the RedPlum insert on 5/15) and these work out to be $0.44 each!  There was also recently an online printable manufacturer coupon (this one isn't available for me now, I'm not sure if it's because I already printed it or if it is no longer available at all) for $0.55 off any Kraft dressing, so if you use 2 of these plus the Target coupon you'd get them for $0.64 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment