Sunday, December 2, 2012

First 12/2 - 12/8 Tops trip: cheap veggies & cake mix

Today was my first trip of the week to Tops.  Take a look at today's purchases:
8 boxes Duncan Hines cake mix - $0.75 each
On sale 4/$5, used 4 $1.00 off 2 coupons here

2 boxes Pop Secret popcorn - $1.35 each
On sale BOGO ($3.69), used a $1 off 2 coupon from here

4 cans Libby's vegetables - $0.25 each
On sale 20/$10, used a $1 off 4 coupon from the 11/11 Red Plum coupon insert
Note: These each earned 5 anniversary points.

1 carton International Delight coffee creamer - FREE
On sale 2/$6, used a free product coupon I received via snail mail from a Facebook giveaway a while ago

3 packages Farm Rich snacks - $3.49 each
On sale for $4.99 each, used 3 $0.75 coupons (double to $1.50) printed from here (must register -- can print 2 coupons per email address per computer)
Note: These each earned 5 anniversary points.
The retail value of this shopping trip was $52.62 and I paid $20.16 after coupons and discounts, for a savings of about 62%.  My gas discount is now at $2.40 per gallon.

I will definitely be planning more shopping trips through the week, especially since I just noticed the Silver Palate items featured in the ad and I have several good coupons (available inside the boxes of previously purchased products).

Happy shopping, and stay tuned for more Tops deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment