Monday, December 31, 2012

Rx at Wegmans = possible freebies!

Do you have any prescriptions filled at Wegmans?  Our family uses Wegmans pharmacy and they generally have store coupons included in the prescription inserts.  To be totally honest, I rarely find a coupon in there that interests me.  However, my usually healthy-as-a-horse daughter went through 2 rounds of antibiotics recently.  I almost automatically tossed the coupons out until I realized I had a couple of gems in there.  Check out what I was able to get for FREE today:
Along with the coupons I had no interest in was a coupon for a free can of Wegmans organic beans (15.5 oz., any variety) and another coupon for a free bag of Wegmans frozen veggies (16 oz. polybag or 12 oz. steamable). 

So, if you haven't been paying attention to your prescription paperwork from Wegmans, you might want to check more carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment