Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/23 - 10/29 Tops deals

I had wanted to do a couple of transactions at Tops today, but I was running short on time and was only able to do one.  I'll be going back for some more deals tomorrow, but here is a look at today's purchases:

4 bottles of Tabasco sauce - FREE
On sale 10/$10, used 4 $0.50 coupons (double to $1.00) printed from here (must register)

8 jars of Heinz gravy - $1.00 each
On sale 10/$10.  I actually did not have any coupons for these, but bought them since I'll need gravy with Thanksgiving coming up and because they were part of a store promo -- buy any 8 featured items and receive a $3.00 Catalina coupon good for your next shopping trip.  I also received 200 bonus gas points from this deal!
Note:  When I was taking them off the shelf, I noticed that some jars of turkey gravy were marked as having a coupon under the label.  After checking them out at home, it turns out the specially marked turkey gravies have $1 off 2 beef or chicken gravies coupons on them!  I'm probably going to grab some more tomorrow using these coupons.  If you plan on buying these, definitely look for the jars with coupons on them.

1 package WhoNu cookies - $1.50
On sale 2/$5, used the $1.00 coupon from the 10/23 SmartSource coupon insert

7 packages Wholey Boneless frozen Swai fish fillets - $2.28 each
On sale for $2.99 each, used $5 off $20 seafood purchase coupon from the Tops ad

2 packages Weight Watchers shredded cheese - $1.75 each
On sale 2/$5, used $0.75 off $5.00 Weight Watcher purchase coupon (doubles to $1.50) printed from here

I also used 2 more of the above Weight Watcher coupon to buy 2 sets of Weight Watchers cheeses, each consisting of a package of cheese sticks and a package of spreadable cheese wedges.  The cheese sticks were on sale for $3.49 each and the wedges were on sale 2/$4.  Each set's sales price was $5.49 and after the $0.75 coupon doubled I paid $3.99 for each set, or $1.99 for each item.

1 package of Weight Watchers spreadable cheese wedges - $1.00
On sale 2/$4, used $1.00 coupon from the November issue of All You magazine

1 container Bison chip dip - $0.19
On sale for $1.19 after the Tops store coupon from the weekly ad, plus used the $0.50 coupon (doubles to $1.00) from the 10/2 SmartSource insert

I also bought some produce, and one of the items had a $1.00 off peelie coupon because of a close "use by" date.

Also, the Red Plum mailer that the Tops ad came delivered in last week had a $5 off $50 purchase coupon which I used on this trip.

The total retail for this trip was $107.29 and after discounts I paid $39.60, for a savings of approximately 63%.  I also have my $3.00 Catalina coupon to use on my next trip (which will probably be tomorrow, since there are some more deals I'd like to take advantage of) and I'm up to a gas discount of $1.80 off per gallon of gas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment