Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Listerine deal at Target


Remember when I posted about the $2.00 Listerine coupon?  Well, I used my stash of them today at Target.  I found the 1-liter bottles of Listerine Total Care Zero (with a bonus travel size attached) clearanced to $4.24 on an end cap.  Attached to each bottle was a $1.00 Target peelie coupon, which when stacked with the manufacturer coupon ended up costing me $1.24 each!  I also had some $1.00 Target coupons I had printed from their website, but the wording on those reads only 1 Target coupon per transaction, and since I was buying multiples I opted to use the Target peelies instead which don't have the 1 per transaction wording.  And if I wasn't happy enough with this deal, I had a $2.00 off Listerine Catalina manufacturer coupon print out at the register.  Since there are more of these left on the shelf, I could go back and stack it with another peelie to take advantage of the deal again! 

Since the printable coupon over at coupons.com doesn't seem to be available any longer (although I do see one for $1.00 off which could still make this a decent deal when stacked with a Target coupon), hopefully you printed it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment