Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Salad coupons

I thought I was set for the week with salad ingredients, but this morning I realized I'm running low on a few things.  Since I was planning a Wegmans trip for today (milk and more free tomato sauce), I figured I pick up produce there.  I double-checked my Tops ad, though, and found a couple of good deals there:
Nature Sweet cocktail cherry tomatoes are BOGO ($3.49).  Use the $0.75 coupon (doubles to $1.50) after "liking" their Facebook page and get 2 packages for $1.99! I haven't tried on a second computer, but this only let me print once before giving me a print limit message.

Almond Accents are also BOGO ($3.79).  Print their $1.00 Facebook coupon and get 2 packages for $2.79.

I guess I'll definitely be heading back to Tops this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment