Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tops gas points reminder

Just a quick reminder for anyone collecting Tops gas points, don't forget that today is the last day of the  current earning period.

Is anyone out there besides me earning points?  What type of discount have you earned?  I'd love to hear about it!  I'm a little disappointed this time.  Last time around,  I had over a $3.00 per gallon discount and only paid $0.47 per gallon.  Right now I'm at $1.80 off per gallon and should hit just over the $2 mark after I pick up some more groceries later today.  Definitely no where close to last time, but with gas prices the way they are I'll take any discount I  can get!

2 comments:

  1. This last period I saved about 80 cents per gallon, partly with the 200 points deal for 8 items, and a bunch of manufacturers coupon. It was really the first time I had actually tried, so I didn't think it was too bad. I'm hoping for a lot more this next time. I guess it starts up again in about... 5 days I think. Fortunately I have enough food saved up to last half a millennium, but there are some tempting deals this week.. so might still buy some stuff this week. Though I'm only buying for one, so it's a little harder to get a lot of points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the gas prices the way they are, $0.80 is a great saving! I ended up earning $2.20 off and my car is on E, so I need to go get my gas tomorrow. I think the new earning period will start on Sunday 11/13.

    ReplyDelete