Friday, October 19, 2012

10/14 - 10/20:Tops trip #2

As much as I had hoped to get over to Tops again yesterday, I just didn't get a chance until today.  I was able to pick up a few cheap deals and freebies while I was there:
8 cans Libby's vegetables - $0.25 each, see noteOn sale 20/$10, used 2 $1 off 4 coupons printed from here
Note: This week Tops rolled out a new "Free For All" game in which certain purchases earn you Gold Anniversary bonus points that can be redeemed for free groceries. Each can of the veggies earned 5 points towards this program. You can learn more about the Free For All game here.  After 2 trips to the store this week, I already 140 points.

8 packages Trans Ocean Crab Classic imitation crab - $0.87 each
On sale BOGO ($3.49), used 4 $0.50 off coupons (double to $1) printed from here plus the $3 Tops store coupon in the ad ($1 off a $7 seafood purchase, $3 off $12, or $7 off $20)

4 Renuzit Tempting Indulgences air fresheners - FREE
Priced at $1.49 each, used 4 $0.75 coupons ("double" to $1.49) I printed off coupons.com just the other day when I saw it pop up on the site but it seems to be already gone (sorry! - hopefully you saw it and printed it)

The total retail cost of this trip was $44.20 and I paid $9.20 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of 79%.  My gas discount is now at $2.20 per gallon.

I have a few more coupons I'd like to use tomorrow, so I should hopefully be back with a couple more deals to pass on then.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment