Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10/7 - 10/13 Tops trip #4: cheap meat & yogurt

Today was such a cold, rainy, and dreary day, wasn't it?  What could be better on a day like this than to stock up on some cheapies at Tops, right? :-)  Here is what today's shopping trip consisted of:
18 cups Yoplait yogurt - $0.37 each, see notes
On sale 20/$10, used 3 $0.40 off 6 coupons (double to $0.80) printed from here
Notes: Before you shop, be sure to activate the $0.40 off 6 eCoupon at SavingStar in order to get money back and make these an even cheaper deal in the end.  Also, my store was out of the Simplait variety, but if you can grab them at your store there were some awesome $0.30 (no longer available -- sorry) and $0.40 off 1 printables here which would make them free (there was also a BOGO coupon in the 8/26 SmartSource coupon insert).  And finally, if you buy at least 16 cups you will get a $1.25 Catalina coupon to use on a future shopping trip!

2 jars of Heinz gravy - $0.50 each
On sale 10/$10, used 2 $1 off 2 coupons from previously purchased jars in my stockpile

4 packages Oscar Mayer single serve deli meat - $0.50 each
On sale 10/$10, used 2 $0.50 off 2 coupons (double to $1) printed from here (for some reason, I can't seem to link this coupon directly, but if you scroll through you should be able to find it)

2 bags Green Giant Seasoned Steamers frozen vegetables - $1.00 eachOn sale 5/$10, used 2 $0.50 coupons (double to $1) printed from here
Note: We ate the Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli tonight with dinner and thought it was delicious!

The retail cost of this trip was $29.95 and I paid $4.12 after discounts and coupons (I also used the $5 Catalina coupon I earned yesterday), for a savings of 86%.  I also have a $1.25 Catalina from the Yoplait that I can use the next time I shop, and I'm up to a gas discount of $1.70 per gallon!





No comments:

Post a Comment