Thursday, October 11, 2012

More 10/7 - 10/13 Tops deals: free air freshener

I was so busy today, I wasn't sure I would make it to Tops.  Lo and behold I was able to head over tonight to grab some freebies and cheapies and earn more gas points:
4 packages Oscar Mayer single serve deli meat - $0.50 eachOn sale 10/$10, used 2 $0.50 off 2 coupons (double to $1) printed from here

2 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes - $0.50 each, see note
On sale 10/$10, used a $0.50 coupon (doubles to $1) printed from here
Note: In case you haven't done it yet, activate the $0.50 off 2 eCoupon for these over at SavingStar before you shop. 

4 boxes of Coco Puffs - $0.50 eachOn sale 4/$6, used 4 $0.50 coupons (double to $1) from here (there is also a $0.60 coupon here, plus a $0.50 eCoupon at SavingStar you can register for before shopping)

3 Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist starter kits - FREE, see notes
On sale for $1.99 each, used 3 $2 coupons from here
Notes: I received this coupon link for being a member of BzzAgent, so I'm not sure if it's a general link or if it's member specific.  Hopefully it works for you!  Also, Tops' policy is to not give overage but I did receive the full $2 off since the coupons were manually entered by the cashier for the full coupon value.

The retail cost of this transaction was $37.47 and I paid $4.20 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of almost 89% (I also used the $1.25 Catalina coupon from yesterday's shopping trip).  My gas discount is now at $1.80 per gallon.

I have more coupons to use this week, so I will hopefully be back with results from 1 or 2 more shopping trips.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment