Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm back after a long hiatus!

I can't believe how long it's been since my last blog post.  After having a very busy summer and being able to eat out of my pantry and freezer (with the exception of a few items like milk, bread, and fresh produce) and avoid grocery shopping, I'm back to my typical shopping and couponing habits!  I've made a few trips to Tops this week, so I'll be back later to update you on some of this week's good deals.  Stay tuned for this week's purchases! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I was gone too and just came back to blogging :-) can't wait to get settled back.in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back, too, Amanda! I have to say, while it was nice to be able to eat out of my stockpile, I really missed couponing. I've been so happy to get back into my couponing groove this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad you're ok. Blogs just stopped. Got worried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to worry you. :-( I'm still amazed at how much every day life can get in the way at times. I sure missed shopping and blogging!

      Delete