Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11/21 Target shopping trip

It seems like it's been forever since I shopped at Target (the horror!), but there were a few deals that made it worth it for me to swing by yesterday:

1 Mossimo cardigan sweater - $5.99
On sale for $9.99 (which is a deal in itself, since the regular price is $19.99!), used $4 off any women's sweater Target coupon
I have access to 4 coupons, so I'm seriously contemplating going back and buying 3 more in different colors.  After the sale and coupons, it's almost like buying 1 at full price and getting 3 free!

1 package of up & up dental floss - $0.34
Priced at $0.84, used $0.50 off any up & up oral care item Target coupon
This will make a cheap (and useful) stocking stuffer!

1 jar of Market Pantry pasta sauce - $0.50
I box of Market Pantry pasta - $0.50
The pasta sauce is on sale for $1.00 (regularly $1.52) and the pasta is $1.00 (regular price), used $1.00 off when you buy both Market Pantry pasta and pasta sauce Target coupon

I also grabbed a bunch of dollar spot items (no coupons, but more cheap stocking stuffers!) and 2 games to be used as Christmas gifts (used the $5 off 2 coupon from the Target ad and also available here).  And to lower my out-of-pocket cost even more, I used a $10 Target gift card I received after signing up for EbatesI paid $30.94 after the gift card, and saved an additional $30.04 in sales and coupons!

Note: My Target doesn't carry Philadelphia cooking creme so I don't know the price, but there is a $1.00 Target coupon and a $1.00 printable manufacturer coupon a while ago (not sure if it's still available at coupons.com, but I had printed it already).  If your store stocks it, it may be a great deal after stacking both coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment