Thursday, November 3, 2011

*Hot*: Free Nestle hot cocoa next week at Tops!

When I skimmed it this afternoon, I wasn't overly impressed with next week's Tops ad.  One thing that jumped out at me was the Nestle hot cocoa sale.  They will be on sale 10/$10 and get the 11th free.  I'm not a coffee drinker at all, and I'll drink tea if there isn't another choice, but I LOVE hot cocoa so buying 11 boxes is not a stretch for me at all.  The Walmart website has $0.55 coupons for any size Nestle hot cocoa mix (click "Get Nestle coupons" on the right-hand side), which will make them free after the coupon doubles!  So, if you're like me and plan on buying 11 boxes, these will be a steal!  With 4 coupons (if you have access to more than 2 computers and use more than 4 coupons, remember that only the first 4 will double per Tops' coupon policy), it'll cost $6.00 for 11 boxes, or $0.54 each! 

While you're there printing the cocoa coupons, you might also want to print the Hot Pocket coupons because they will be on sale 5/$10.

2 comments:

  1. HI! I'm your newest follower on GFC. So glad to see a fellow Rochester NY blogger!! Nice to "meet" you. :) I'm Sarah from MindfullyFrugalMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "meet" you, too, Sarah! I can't wait to check out another local blog!

    ReplyDelete