Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More 11/20 - 11/26 Tops deals

I made another stop at Tops yesterday to grab a few more sale items:

12 bags of Birds Eye frozen steamfresh veggies - $0.67 each
On sale 10/$10, used 4 $1 off 3 coupons printed from here (must register)

4 International Delight coffee creamers - $0.17 each (I told you I was stocking up on these this week! And I still have coupons, so if I have time this week I may grab some more and keep my freezer well-stocked!)
On sale 3/$5, used 4 $0.75 coupons (double to $1.50) from here (see this post for a list of zip codes to use)

3 cans Dole tropical fruit - $0.67 each
On sale 10/$10, used $0.50 off 2 coupon from the November issue of All You magazine (there was also a coupon in the 11/6 SmartSource coupon insert.  Buying 3 also triggered a $0.50 Catalina coupon good on your next order.  It also printed out a $1 off 5 cans of Dole tropical fruit Catalina coupon.

3 cartons of Stonyfield Farm organic yogurt - $0.27 each, see note
On sale 10/$6, used $0.50 off 3 coupon (doubles to $1) printed from here (must register; this seems to allow only 1 print instead of the typical 2)
Note: I had also registered the e-coupon at SavingStar to get back $0.50 when you buy 3 which makes the final cost $.10 each!

I also bought some bulk items, which I had no coupons for but were on sale.

The total retail cost was $44.24 and I paid $17.28 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of approximately 61%.  I also now have a $0.50 Catalina coupon to use on my next trip and will get back an additional $0.50 from SavingStar, plus I am now up to a $0.90/gallon discount on gas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment