Thursday, May 26, 2011

A few Wegmans deals

I love shopping at Wegmans, but when it comes to getting a great deal with coupons I don't seem to do as well here.  I did find a few good deals this week, though:
  • Suddenly Salad (regularly $1.99) is on sale $0.99 per box.  Head over here to print out a coupon for $0.50 off 2 boxes.  That's just $0.49 per box after the coupon doubles.  I make a really good pasta salad from scratch, but I'll make it from a box at that price!   
  • Bar-S hot dogs are also on sale for $0.99 a pack.  There was a $1.00 off 2 coupon in Sunday's paper, making this another cheap deal.
  • I also used a $1.00 off organic meat coupon from the Menu magazine I just received in the mail.  I honestly didn't think I'd use it since organic prices can be pretty steep, but I found a package of organic boneless skinless chicken thighs marked down due to a quickly approaching "use by" date.  With the coupon, I paid about $3.00 and had more than enough for dinner (along with my cheap pasta salad!).

No comments:

Post a Comment