Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I saved 65% at Tops this week!

After being a bit bummed about having no new coupons in Sunday's paper due to the holiday, my savings at Tops made up for it.  The total before discounts was $139.86, and I paid $47.88 for a 65% savings! No pictures today, but here is a rundown of what I bought:
  • 2 bags of Wacky Mac pastas
  • 2 boxes of Goya rice
  • 6 cans of various Goya beans
  • 6 cans of Chef Boyardee pastas
  • 8 frozen Banquet meals
  • 4 packages of Bar-S hot dogs
  • 4 packages of Frigo string cheese
  • 4 jars of Peter Pan peanut butter
  • 2 packages of Bar-S bologna
  • 4 bottles of Naturally Delicious salad dressing
  • 6 bagged salads
  • 2 dozen eggs
  • 1 package of raspberries
  • 2 packages of Butterball turkey bacon
  • 2 cartons of Blue Diamond almond milk
  • 2 bottles of Trop 50 lemonade
I had coupons from previous Sunday inserts/coupons.com/product websites for everything but the salad (although 1 bag was marked down due to a near sell-by date), eggs, and raspberries. I felt great after this shopping trip.  I came home with a ton of food for not much money.  I'll be stopping by Wegmans and/or Aldi for a few more staples this week (milk, bread, hot dog buns, some more produce) but I'm pretty well stocked otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment