Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My first free shopping trip!

I was going to start my blog entries with this week's shopping trips, but I had a shopping experience at Rite Aid last week that got me pretty excited, so I decided to include it.  Here is what it included (oh, and please excuse any pictures I post.  I am not a photographer and I live with 3 messy kids!):



3 Tylenol Precise products $5.00 each (regular price $7.99 each)
1 Viactiv calcium supplement $6.00 (regular price $8.99)

My total after the sale prices was $21.00.  At a previous visit to Rite Aid, I had an offer on my receipt to complete an online survey (took me about 2 minutes) and receive a coupon for $3 off a $15 order.  I used this $3 coupon to bring my total down to $18.00.  I also had 3 manufacturer coupons for $5 off any Tylenol Precise (1 came from the Sunday newspaper inserts, 2 I printed online) which brought it down to $3.  I also had a manufacturer coupon for $2 off Viactiv, which brought me down to $1.  From a previous sale at Rite Aid, I had earned a $1 +UP reward (to use as cash on a future purchase) which I applied to this order making everything FREE!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment