Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week of 5/15 - *Free Cereal* at Walgreens


I don't generally shop at Walgreens, but the Cap'n Crunch featured on the front of the ad caught my attention.  Here is my first order:

I bought 2 Softsoap body washes at $3.00 each (and earned a $4 Register Reward for a future purchase), 1 Dove deodorant at $3.99 (and earned a $3 RR), and 1 Gillette and 2 Old Spice body washes at 3 for $10 (and earned another $3 RR). After using a Buy 1 Get 1 manufacturers coupon on the Old Spice and a $2.00 off manufacturers coupon on the Gillette, I paid $16.26.  I then purchased:
Cap'n Crunch was on sale for $1.75 each.  I had originally planned to use 2 $1.00 off any 2 Cap'n Crunch internet coupons I had printed, which would have brought the total to $5.00 and I could have used my $4 RR and paid $1.00.  Instead, I decided to save my coupons and used $7 in RRs so I paid nothing out of pocket for them.  And I still have $3 in RRs to use on a future visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment