Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week of 5/15 - CVS

I had 3 transaction wrung up at CVS this week. I have to say, the cashier who works at the CVS I shop at is awesome.  Not only does she not mind me having separate orders to try to maximize my savings, she encourages it!  Here is order #1:


If it ever stops raining here and we get some sun, I know we'll need more sunscreen.  I bought 2 Neutrogena sunscreen products at $8.49 and $9.99.  I used 2 $2 off Neutrogena sunscreen manufacturer coupons I found online last week.  I paid $14.48 out of pocket, and earned $10 in Extra Care Bucks to be used as cash on my next order.  Here is order #2:


I bought 2 bottles of V8 (husband loves this, I think it's gross) on sale at $2.50 each (regular price is $3.59 each), plus I had a $1 off 2 manufacturer coupon (and earned a $1 Extra Care Buck for purchasing them).  I bought 1 bottle of Pert shampoo on sale for $2.50 (regular price $3.99) and used a $1.00 off manufacturer coupon.  I also bought 1 tube of Sensodyne at $4.49 (regular price $5.99 - ouch!), used a $0.75 off coupon, plus earned another $1 Extra Care Buck for this.  I rounded out this order with 2 Kraft salad dressings at $1.99 each (regular price $3.99 each).  After using my manufacturers coupons and the $10 ECB from my Neutragena purchase, my out of pocket cost was $2.28. Here is order #3:


Finesse shampoo was on sale for $2.50 (regular price $3.99).  I used my $2 ECB from transaction #2 from above, so my order came to $0.70 after tax.  The best part?  There is a $2.00 rebate here so I will make $1.30 for buying it!  Thanks to Happy Deal Happy Day for posting this rebate offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment