Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week of 5/15 - Rite Aid

I did well at Rite Aid this week, due to their sales and awesome coupon policy.  Rite Aid allows the use of 2 manufacturers coupons on a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal, and I took advantage of it this!  Here is my first transaction:

The Ester-C vitamins were part of a buy 1 get 1 free sale at $6.49 (regular price $6.49 each), and I was able to use 2 $1.00 off any Ester-C manufacturers coupons.  I bought 3 toothbrushes on sale for $2.99 each (regular price $4.99 each), used a $1.00/2 coupon and a $1.50 coupon on them, plus earned $6 in +UP Rewards for my next order.  Remember the deal I mentioned previously, where I took a survey and got a coupon for $3 off a $15 purchase?  I have received them on almost all of my receipts, so I had 1 to use on this order.  After the sales and coupons, my total was $8.68.  Here's my second order:


The Finish dishwashing detergent (love this - it's the only brand that really seems to get my dishes clean) and Jet Dry were part of another buy 1 get 1 free sale.  I bought 2 detergents at $6.49 each and got 1 detergent and 1 Jet Dry free, and was able to use 3 $0.75 coupons and 1 $0.50 coupon.  Sure deodorant was on sale for $1.49 (regular price $3.29) and I used a $1.00 coupon.  I also bought Oral-B dental floss at $2.99 (regular price $4.29), used a $1.00 off coupon, and earned a $2 +UP Reward.  After the sales, my coupons (I also had another $3 off $15 coupon), and $4 in previously earned +UP Rewards I only paid $3.11!

No comments:

Post a Comment