Thursday, May 19, 2011

Who doesn't like FREE candy?

If you haven't been to CVS before, they have this machine where you scan your ExtraCare card and CVS coupons are printed out for you.  Supposedly there are some really awesome coupons available, but I have been getting candy coupons every time I scan my card.  Since my husband and I are dieting, this is the last thing I need hanging around my house!  As luck would have it, my son's art class is collecting candy to use for making candy sculptures.  I had planned on just picking up some candy from the bulk department at Wegmans, but today I was able to walk away with only paying the tax on these:

Normally $4.49 each, they were on sale 2 for $6.  I had 2 CVS coupons for $2 off 1 of these bags, and there was a $2 off 2 bags manufacturer coupon in one of the newspaper inserts a couple of weeks ago.  I paid $0.48 in tax, which beats what I would've paid in the bulk department!

No comments:

Post a Comment