Monday, May 23, 2011

Free organic lemonade, cheap cheese & other deals at Tops

Looking for some deals at Tops this week?  My total before all discounts and coupons this week was $125.99 but after the sales and coupons, I paid $45.85. 

Here are my favorite deals from today:
  • Santa Cruz organic lemonade is on sale for 2/$3.  Head over here to register for a $0.75 off coupon, which will double and make it free!
  • Heluva Good Cheese is on sale 2/$4. Print out $0.50 off coupons from here, which double and make each block of cheese $1.
  • The Tabasco sauce has been on sale for several weeks at $1 each, and a $1 off 2 coupon was in Sunday's paper.  So, I bought 2 bottles for $0.50 each.
There was also a $5 Catalina coupon deal I took advantage of (those are the coupons that print out along with your receipt when you buy certain products, in this case it's for $5 off your next order):
  • 2 Hellman's mayo - $2.99 each plus I used 2 $1 off coupons
  • 2 Wishbone salad dressings - 3/$5 plus I used a $1.25 off 2 coupon
  • 3 Ragu pasta sauces - 3/$5 plus a $1 off 3 coupon
  • 3 Knorr rice sides - $1 each plus a $1 off 3 coupon
In order to get the coupon, you had to have spent at least $15 in designated items. My total was $17.34, and after the manufacturer coupons, my total dropped to $12.07, plus I now have $5 to spend on my next trip.  If you do buy the products for this offer, be advised that my $5 coupon did not print out as it should have.  I took my receipt and ad to the service desk and they straightened it out there.

I also like a "save $4 instantly" deal they are running.  If you buy any 8  items out of a designated list, they will automatically subtract $4 off your bill. I used:
  • 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Farmhouse Original dressing - 2/$5 plus I had a $1 coupon
  • 2 Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce - $1 each plus a $1 off 2 coupon
  • 1 KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce - 2/$3 plus a $1 coupon
  • 1 Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce - 2/$4 plus a $0.55 coupon which doubles to $1.10 (can you tell we are anxious for BBQ season?)
  • 2 Vlasic pickles - 2/$4 plus I used 2 $0.55 coupons doubled to $1.10 each
  • 1 Tops relish - $1
So, I spent $13 but was able to deduct $6.30 with coupons and another $4 from the instant savings deal.  I paid $2.70 for 8 items!

No comments:

Post a Comment