Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My first adventure in blogging!

So, I'll admit it...I'm cheap. I also like to shop, crunch numbers, take care of my family, and bargain hunt. After watching TLC's "Extreme Couponing," I knew I had an extreme couponing personality and could totally be an extreme couponer. The problem? Here in my area, we don't seem to have the same awesome coupons and stores with such fantastic coupon policies that they highlight on the show. So, instead of being an 'Extreme Couponer,' I consider myself to be a 'Reality Couponer' and make the most with what I have! After putting together a speadsheet the other night to calculate the money I've saved versus the money I've spent since really getting into couponing at the beginning of April (I told you I like to crunch numbers. Did I also mention I'm a nerd?), my husband and I were both pretty impressed with the results. I figured I could use this blog to chronicle my progress and maybe help other people save on their grocery expenses, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment