Saturday, July 30, 2011

$1 Doublers at Tops starting 7/31!

My Tops ad for 7/31 - 8/6 arrived in yesterday's mail and I'm kind of excited...I think it might finally be a good sales week!

In the new ad, there are 4 $1 Doublers!  For those of you not familiar with them, they are coupons that will make your $1 coupon worth $2 and Tops puts them in their ad occasionally.  There is a minimum $15 purchase requirement to use them and you are limited to 4 per transaction, but I'm pretty sure you can use more than 4 if you make separate shopping trips, though. :-) Don't forget to pick up an extra ad or 2 while you're in the store so you have enough doubler coupons.

They are also running a Kellogg's/Keebler/Sunshine promo -- buy 10 select products, get $5 off instantly.  Between manufacturer coupons, dollar doublers, this promo, plus the Cars 2 promo I blogged about before (back on June 8th), this could make for some awesome prices on various cereals, cookies, and crackers. I'm thinking about a back-to-school lunch stock-up with this sale!

I'm still in my planning stage for next week's shopping (trying to get the most for my money with the doublers as well as maximize my gas points) but I'm hoping to make a trip to Tops tomorrow.  I'll be sure to update what deals I pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment