Sunday, July 17, 2011

Target 7/17 - 7/23: Great deals on Kashi & school supplies

I'm so excited about my Target purchases today!  I spent only $5.77 and this is what I got for the money (I printed all of my Target coupons last week, so hopefully if you don't have them yet they are all still available):

3 bottles of Vitaminwater - $0.67 each
On sale for $1 each, used Buy 2 Get 1 Free Target coupon

1 package of Wet Ones wipes - $0.47
Priced at $0.97, used $0.50 Target coupon

6 packages of BIC Cristal pens - FREE
On sale for $0.50 each, used 1 $1 off 2 Target coupon and 2 $1 off 2 manufacturer coupons here

1 package of Papermate pens - FREE
On sale for $1, used $1 Target coupon

1 roll of Scotch Magic Tape - FREE
On sale for $0.50, used $0.50 off Target coupon (if the Target coupon isn't available, the $1 manufacturer coupon is still available here on page 2)

5 packages of Kashi cookies - $0.63 each
These are priced at $2.79 each with a "buy 4 get the 5th free" Target promo being offered this week.  I used the $2 off 4 Target coupon and 3 $2 off coupons from Recyclebank* (if I could have gotten a 4th $2 coupon, these cookies would've been even cheaper!).  Paid $3.16 for 5 packages, or $0.63 each!

I had originally seen the Kashi cereal and granola bars in the ad priced at $2.99 each, but noticed in the store that the cookies were less expensive.  Plus, I have a pretty large stash of both of those foods, and I almost never buy cookies (although ironically I bought cookies at both stores I shopped at today - go figure) which earned me high marks from my kids!

Total before coupons and promo: $26.15, total paid: $5.77, and a savings of approximately 80%.

*Note about Recyclebank:  If you're not already a member, sign up!  You earn points for "green" activities and can cash them in for discounts and high value coupons.  Right now, there is a "Green Your Vacation" activity on their website that can rack you up a lot of points quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment