Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Target freebies & cheapies


I stopped by Target today and grabbed some free and cheap items while I was there.  I still have multiples of several of the Target coupons, so I may go back and get more of the cheapies before the coupons expire.  Anyway, here is what I bought:

1 15-ct. package of Wet Ones wipes - $0.47
Priced at $0.97, used $0.50 Target coupon

1 bottle of Suave Creamy body wash - FREE
Priced at $1.94, used a coupon for a free bottle (I received it in yesterday's mail.  I can't remember for sure where it came from, but I'm thinking it may have been a Facebook offer.  Anyone know for sure?)

2 trial size Sensodyne Pronamel toothpastes - FREE
Priced at $0.99 each, used 2 $1 off coupons from here

1 package Bic "Cristal" pens and 1 package of Bic mechanical pencils - $1.98 for both (or $0.99 each)
Pens priced at $0.99 and pencils priced at $1.99, used $1 off 2 Target coupon (Although it would've been a better deal to get 2 packages of pens, we needed the pencils so I bought those.  I have another coupon and will probably use it on 2 packages of pens next time, though.)

1 package of Papermate "Eagle" pens - $0.02
Priced at $1.02, used $1 Target coupon

1 2-pack of Sharpie markers - $0.52
Priced at $1.52, used $1 Target coupon

1 package of Kandoo flushable wipes - $0.49
Priced at $1.49, used $1 coupon I received by requesting one here

1 bottle of Up & Up hair detangler (yes, I seem to buy this all the time with 2 long-haired girls!) - $0.84
Priced at $1.34, used $0.50 Target coupon

2 packages of Up & Up dental floss - $0.54 each
Priced at $0.79 each, used $1 off 2 Target coupon

1 roll of Up & Up aluminum foil - $0.72
Priced at $1.22, used $0.50 Target coupon

3 bottles of Vitamin water - $0.67 each
On sale $1 each, used Buy 2 Get 1 Free Target coupon

1 bottle of Up & Up ibuprofen (yes, I seem to buy this all the time, too!) - $0.47
Priced at $0.97, used $0.50 Target coupon

3 boxes of Pop-Tarts (my guilty pleasure!) - $1.19 each
Priced at $2.19 each, used $2 off 3 manufacturer coupon and $1 off 3 Target coupon

I also bought some Hanes socks for my son (priced at $7.49), since I had a $1 Target coupon.  In my opinion, socks are totally overpriced, especially since he will do something silly like run outside in them and ruin them in no time.  But, I was pleasantly surprised that several of the packages had $0.50 peelie manufacturer coupons on them, so I was able to stack that with my Target coupon for a better deal ($5.99).

Just a few notes...Keep in mind that Target prices sometimes vary from store to store, even within the same area, so your store's prices might be different (I shopped at the Greece Target).  Also, some of the Target coupons I used today were printed a couple of weeks ago, and may no longer be available to print.  If you see a Target coupon you like, make sure you print it before it disappears!

No comments:

Post a Comment