Tuesday, August 16, 2011

8/14 - 8/20 Tops deals: free pasta & protein bars!

Since my kids were hungry after a softball game today, I ran into Tops and purchased only a few items.  I have a lot more coupons, though, so I will definitely be going back for another transaction or 2.  Here are the deals I picked up today:

4 dozen Tops medium eggs - $0.45 each
On sale 10/$10, used 2 $0.55 off 2 Facebook coupons (double to $1.10 -- I hope anyone who wanted the coupons grabbed them when I blogged about them last week, because it looks like the coupon giveaway is now over!)

5 Michelina's Authentico frozen entrees - $0.80 each
On sale 10/$10, used a $1 off 5 coupon from here

5 Michelina's Lean Gourmet entrees - $0.80 each
On sale 10/$10, used a $1 off 5 coupon printed from here

4 Pure Protein bars - FREE
On sale 10/$10, used 4 $1 off coupons from signing up for their newsletter here

1 box Fisher Boy fish sticks - $1.50
On sale 2/$6, used $0.75 coupon (doubles to $1.50) found here

1 box of Mueller's pasta - FREE
On sale 10/$10, used $0.55 coupon from registering here (the coupon states not to double, but mine automatically "doubled" another $0.45, which made it the same $1 as the product price)

My total retail was $35.22 and after discounts and coupons I paid $11.30, for a savings of approximately 68%.  Plus, I am now up to $1.30 off per gallon of gas! 

I'll be hitting up the store again this week, since I have more coupons for the fish sticks and pasta, plus I have coupons I'm planning on using to get deals on YoCrunch yogurt, Mom's Best cereal, Bounty paper towels, Cottonelle toilet paper and more.  Stay tuned for further savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment