Thursday, August 11, 2011

Free Keebler Granola Fudge Bars!


Last week I was excited to score Keebler Granola Fudge Bars for $1 per box after coupons and the Tops sale.  Today in Tops I found a mail-in rebate for a free box!  After completing the form and including the receipt and UPC symbol, Keebler will refund the purchase price up to $3.99. 

I'm not sure where the rebate forms will be found in other stores, but at the Mt. Read Tops they are on a tear-pad on a Keebler display in the produce department (not at all where I'd expect and was sheer luck that I even saw them!).  If you can't find one in your store, let me know.  I grabbed a couple extra and would be happy to pass them on.  Just leave me a comment here or email me at rachelvcoupon at gmail dot com.

What are you waiting for?  Go get a free box!

No comments:

Post a Comment