Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My $2 Wegmans trip

Not to be outdone by my $4 shopping trip from earlier today at Tops, I took 8 coupons and $2 to Wegmans and came home with this:


4 boxes of North Star Patriot Pops - FREE (yes, I've been buying a *ton* of these because my kids are going through them like crazy!)
On sale for $0.99 each, used 4 $0.50 coupons ("double" to $0.99 since Wegmans doesn't allow overage) from being registered here

2 bags of Snikiddy Snacks - $1 each
Priced at 2/$5, used 2 $0.75 coupons (double to $1.50) printed from coupons.com (use zip 08054 if you don't see it)
2 boxes of Pillbury Funfetti brownie mix - FREE
On sale for $0.99 each, used 2 $0.50 ("double" to $0.99) coupons printed from here

Total retail was $14.14 and I paid $2 after Shoppers Club and coupons.  The funniest part is that my young teenage cashier did a double take at the final total.  I think he was pretty surprised at how low my bill was!

No comments:

Post a Comment