Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/22 - 1/28 Tops deals

Here are the grocery deals I picked up at Tops today...
8 cartons Yoplait Greek yogurt - $0.50 each
On sale 10/$10, used 4 $0.50 off 2 coupons (double to $1) printed from here (coupon link is on the right of the screen)

4 cartons Yoplait lactose-free  yogurt - FREE
On sale 5/$3, used 4 $0.30 coupons (double to $0.60) printed from here (coupon link is in the bottom right)

1 package (2 lbs) strawberries - $3.99
On sale for $.3.99, no coupon :-(

4 half gallons Silk almond milk - $1.50 each
On sale 2/$6, used 4 $0.75 coupons (double to $1.50!) printed from here

4 cartons Heluva Good chip dip - $0.67 each
On sale 3/$5, used 4 $0.50 coupons (double to $1) printed from the Heluva Good website

12 boxes Better Oats oatmeal - $0.91 each
On sale 4/$5, used 4 $1 off 3 coupons printed from here (you will need multiple email addresses)

1 Farm Rich frozen appetizer - $3.49
On sale for $4.99, used the $0.75 coupon (doubles to $1.50) from the 1/15 SmartSource coupon insert

3 boxes SuperPretzels - $1.50 each
On sale 2/$5, used 3 $0.50 coupons (double to $1) printed from redplum.com (I printed these last night but don't see them now.  I'm not sure if they're not available any longer or if it's because I've reached my print limit)

4 boxes Velveeta Cheesy Skillets - $1.00 each
On sale 2/$4, used 4 $0.50 coupons (double to $1) printed from Facebook
Just a warning, this coupon is very ink-heavy so you may want to print it in black & white

2 bags Fresh Express salads - $1.45 each
On sale 2/$4, used 2 $0.55 coupons received via snail mail
Note: I was a little bummed...the coupons do state "do not double" but the code starts with a "5" and automatically double at the register (I used 1 last week and discovered this).  However, my cashier today noticed the coupon wording before she scanned it, so she stopped it from doubling.

1 jar Wolfgang Puck pasta sauce - $1.49
On sale for $2.49, used the $1 coupon from the 1/15 SmartSource coupon insert
Note: This is generally more than I like to pay for pasta sauce (my personal preference is $1/jar or less), but it came in the arrabiata flavor which I don't generally see in cheaper priced sauces.

1 Zone Perfect bar - FREE
On sale 10/$10, used the $0.55 ("doubles" up to $1) coupon from the 1/22 SmartSource coupon insert

12 Balance bars - $0.67 each
On sale 10/$10, used 4 $1 off 3 coupons printed from Facebook
Note: Unlike most Internet printable coupons, this one allows you to print 3 copies per computer!

1 bottle POM juice - FREE
On sale 2/$3, used a rain check from the last sale for $1 plus used the $1 coupon from the 1/8 SmartSource coupon insert

The retail total for my trip was $121.23 and I paid $52.54 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of approximately 57%.  At the register, a BOGO Catalina coupon for Yoplait lactose-free yogurt printed out.  Since we eat tons of yogurt in our house, that coupon will definitely be used!

A few other Tops deals that I considered getting but decided against are:
  • Butterball deli meat - 3/$10, there is a $1 off 2 coupon in the 1/15 SmartSource coupon insert
  • Zatarain's rice mixes - 10/$10 (only certain varieties, though, and not the flavors I was interested in), there is a $0.50 off 3 coupon here (will double to $1, making these only $0.67 each)
  • General Mills cereals - buy any 4 and get $4 off instantly, the smallest boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch are priced at $3.49 each and there are $0.60 coupons (double to $1.20) available here making them $1.29 each if you use 4 coupons
  • Honey Bunches of Oats cereal - $2.50 each, there is a $1 coupon available here (click on the 3rd red circle on the middle right part of the screen) making these $1.50 each

2 comments:

  1. Great trip! I really love that Better Oats oatmeal but I am stocked up already on Old Wessex oatmeal. Your picture is making me want to go get some now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky to be stocked up. The way my kids go through the strawberry flavor, I never seem to have enough in the house, even after I mix it with an equal amount of plain ol' quick cook oatmeal to stretch it!

    ReplyDelete