Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Target: good news & bad news

If you regularly shop at the Greece Target like I do, I'm sure you've seen the remodeling that is currently happening in the store.

Last week I picked up a free box of Market Pantry macaroni and cheese and stopped by today to grab another (coupon is here) but the shelf was empty.  I also wanted to grab the Smart Ones frozen entrees deal: get a $5 Target gift card when you buy 10 ($1.89) using the $3.00 off 10 manufacturer coupon here and the $3.00 off 10 Target coupon here.  Unfortunately, the freezer case was clear and there are no rain checks available for this promo. I found an employee in the grocery department and asked when/if they'd get more in. 

The bad news: due to the remodeling, they are not restocking frozen foods and will wait until the new freezer cases are installed in a few weeks. :-(

The good news: he showed me how large the new grocery department will be, and it looks like it will be substantially larger.  When searching for good Target deals, I often see them for grocery items that the Greece store doesn't carry.  A new grocery department should net a lot more cheap groceries for us! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment