Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Great mail day today!

I love it when I get something besides bills and junk mail in my mailbox.  Check out what came in my mail today:
The last time Cabot cheese was on sale at Tops and I went searching online for printable coupons to use, I came across an freebie for a reusable shopping bag if you bought a certain amount of their cheese.  Well, I bought the required amount and filled in my online request, and today my bag arrived containing recipes and 2 coupons good for $0.50 off any Cabot product. Since we eat cheese like it's an entire food group, I will definitely use these during a sale. 

I also received couple of coupons from past Facebook offers: a $2 coupon towards Charmin toilet paper and a coupon for a free Twix bar.  I especially love the Twix coupon -- not only is it chocolate, but I love using coupons for free products during a Tops gas points earning period.

Am I the only one who does a little happy dance when I get good freebies like this in the mail? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment