Saturday, January 21, 2012

I found new tear pad coupons!

Since I had more YoCrunch yogurt coupons and my kids eat it like it's going out of style, I stopped by Tops yesterday to grab some more.  Because I wasn't in any hurry, I took my time walking around the store and found several tearpads I hadn't seen on my prior trip.  At the Mt. Read Tops in Greece, I found:
  • $1.00 off any 2 Red Baron, Tony's, or Freschetta pizzas (11 oz. or larger), expires 2/12/12.
  • $1.00 off any 2 bags of Rold Gold pretzels (7 oz. or larger), expires 2/12/12.  This coupon specifically states "Limit one coupon per customer."
  • $1.00 off any 2 bags of Doritos (11 oz. or larger), expires 2/5/12.  This coupon also specifically states "Limit one coupon per customer."
If these are products you use, you might want to scope out your local store to see if you can locate them.  Also, since they are manufacturer coupons, they can be used at any store not just the one you find them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment