Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snikiddy Snacks = $1 at Wegmans

You can get bags of Snikiddy Snacks at Wegmans for just $1 each.  They are priced at $2.50 per bag, but head here to print out $0.75 coupons (use zip 90210 if you don't see it).  After the coupon doubles, you'll pay just a buck a bag!  I have to say, I absolutely love these snacks.  Both my taste buds and my wallet are happy. :-)

Update: I was searching another zip code just now (33133) and saw there is a $0.75 coupon for "Eat Your Vegetables" by Snikiddy.  I searched a few local-to-me stores on the Wegmans website and these came up as "available at select stores," so I have no idea how much these run or at which stores they're available.  If you have them at your local Wegmans, you might be able to get a deal on them with this coupon.  I'd love to know if any readers find them at their local store and how much they cost.  Leave me a comment if you find them!

4 comments:

  1. Love these formy grandchildren. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Now you can stock up for your grandchildren. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw them at my Weggies (Ridgemont)last night. They are a brand new product and literally right as you walk in the front door. My husband works at the Culver Ridge store and he noticed them yesterday, too. They are $2.99.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know, Tricia! I'm a Ridgemont shopper too, so it's nice to know they're now being stocked.

    ReplyDelete