Monday, September 5, 2011

9/4 - 9/10 Tops deals

I didn't think this week's Tops ad was all that great, but there were a few good deals I picked up today.  Here is what I bought:

4 boxes of Cocoa Puffs - $1.00 each
On sale 4/$10, used 4 $0.75 coupons (double to $1.50) from coupons.com (I used zip 30303 when I printed them a few weeks ago, but it looks like it may no longer be available - sorry!)

4 packages Heluva Good cheese - $1.00 each
On sale 2/$4, used 4 $0.50 coupons (double to $1.00) from here

4 cans of Progresso soup - $1.00 each
On sale 4/$5, used $1 off 4 coupon from the 8/7 SmartSource General Mills coupon insert

1 Hatfield ham steak - $0.50
On sale 2/$5, used $2 coupon I received in the mail from the manufacturer (there is also a $2 coupon available by signing up here and a $1 coupon from their Facebook page here, but since I had already printed them previously I couldn't print them again)

2 boxes of Eggo waffles/toaster sticks - $1.50 each
On sale 2/$4, used the $1 off 2 coupon from the 8/7 Red Plum coupon insert

10 boxes of Kleenex tissues - 6 @ $0.60 each and 4 @ $0.75 each
On sale 10/$10, used 2 $0.60 off 3 coupons (double to $1.20) I printed a while ago from couponnetwork.com that are no loner available (sorry again!) and a $1 off 4 coupon from the 8/14 (I think) SmartSource coupon insert

6 packages of Hunt's Snack Pack pudding - 2 @ $0.50 each and 4 @ $0.75 each
On sale 10/$10, used $0.50 off 2 coupon (doubles to $1) from the September All You magazine and $1 off 4 coupon from the 8/7 SmartSource coupon insert
Note: I noticed today at Wegmans that these are on sale for the same price, plus they had additional flavors that Tops didn't have -- too bad I went to Tops first!

I also bought some Fresh Express bagged salads (no coupons, but on sale)

My retail total was $78.06 and I paid $32.63 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of approximately 58%. 

Since Tops' coupon policy is to double only 4 like coupons per day and I have another 4 Cocoa Puffs and 4 Heluva Good cheese coupons, I will be going back again this week.  Also, when I was in the produce department I noticed that Mariani dried fruit was on sale with prices starting at $1.99 and there is a $0.75 coupon from the 8/7 SmartSource coupon insert (the coupon states 'do not double' but the UPC code starts with a 5 which generally automatically doubles at the register, making these $0.49), so I may pick up a package of  these as well.

2 comments:

  1. New to Roch and new here. Do you have a facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Eventually I'll get a Facebook page up, but it just hasn't happened yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete