Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tip of the day: Look closely at store displays!

You know how there are often several product displays throughout your grocery store?  Do you ever stop to check them out?  I mean really look at them?  Chances are if you aren't paying attention to them, you could be passing up coupons and/or mail-in rebates!

I very rarely paid attention to them until recently.  Just within the past few weeks I've gotten coupons for produce, milk, fruit snacks, Kool-Aid, and tortillas (just found this one today) and rebates for beer and granola bars by looking for tearpads on displays. 

So the next time you hit the grocery store, take a close look at those displays and see if you can find coupons and rebates to save you some extra money.  If you find a good one, I'd love to hear about it -- leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment